- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The place in Muncie to get your vehicle taken care of. Locally owned and operated!
We've been fairly pleased with their service and prices. Good reputation in the community.
I had a leaking radiator hose and called 'Earl's Auto Repair' to get a quote on replacing it, the quote they gave was $138.00. I thought that was excessive so I called Cooper and they said they could fix it that same day for $53.00. Needless to say I went with Cooper and they did a fine job and I'm back on the road again.
My tire store fo over 30 years. Fair prices and excellent service.
Always great service and competitive prices. I just wish they did transmissions and mufflers.
Great prices, super fast service! They won't try to take advantage of you.